Friday, February 18, 2005

Hello and Welcome!

Hi! This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I've been reading many other people's blogs, knitting ones mostly, and thought I'd like to share as well. This blog will be used primarily as a forum to share my knitting and beading projects. As far as projects I'm currently working on two knitting projects, and need to start a beading project. I'm currently working on knitting the roll top pullover in Lionbrand Homespun from the Hip to Knit book, and a small lapghan made in the feather and fan pattern in Wool-Ease for my son. I also need to block and seam my Lara sweater from Debbie Bliss's Alapaca Silk book. I knit that in Cascade 220, the sage green. I'm planning on starting a bead bracelet for my Sister-in-Law's wedding. Her wedding color is a kind of deep crimson red, and so the beads are a lovely deep red color. I can't wait to get started! I've planned on going to a bead night at my Local Bead Shop, but I'm coming down with a cold, so we'll see. As far as a little about me, I'm married with two little ones under three, and so my knitting and beading is done when they're asleep. It makes for slow going! I'm looking forward to enjoying creating this blog and hope for many fruitful months of knitting and beading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->