Thursday, March 03, 2005

I hate Kaiser waiting rooms!

I finally went to the doctor yesterday about my bad cold that I can't seem to shake. While sitting in the waiting room, I was reminded how much I hate all medical waiting rooms, but especially Kaiser's. First, everyone in the waiting area is sick including me, so I get convinced I'm going to leave even more sick. Then, I try to find a seat not near anyone, as to not infect and in turn not be infected by anyone else. Invariably, someone chooses to sit right next to me, even if there are other seats available. Also, since this is Kaiser, (or any HMO for that matter), the doctor is running late, 30 minutes late. When I finally got to see the doctor, I was told that I just had a very bad cold, to take some Robitussin Severe congestion formula, and hopefully I'll get better. Drat!! Not cool all the way around. I hope this evil virus goes away soon, I've been sick for almost three weeks! The upshot of all this illness is, no knitting or beading to speak of. I've done a few rows on my son's lapghan because it's mindless, but that's it. I'm going to take some pictures of the back of the roll-top sweater and hopefully post them tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->