Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dreaming of a sandy beach...

I wish! Northern California has some rocky, cold beaches. One can dream, eh? Well, what's making me think of warm beaches and fun drinks with umbrellas in them, is my finished Honeymoon Cami. I really love the finished product. I used Lionbrand Microspun in French Vanilla. The yarn was fairly easy to use, and the finished product feels so silky and nice on the skin. The yarn did want to split, so it took some getting used to. You can't beat the price, though. Also, the whole thing at the 34" size only took a little over 2 skeins. If I make another one, I think I'll try making a heart border like one of Julia's (the designer)readers did. I also just cast on for the new revised Mother's Day KAL project using the leftover homespun from the rollover pullover debacle. I've made one of the funnel neck shells before, so this knit should go more smoothly. I'm in a ton of KAL's and hosting one that starts on May 1st, the I Do KAL , so I better get cracking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->