Saturday, April 09, 2005

What was I thinking?

Well, my mother's Rollover Pullover is no more. I did a really dumb thing and knit the front and the back pieces in two different sizes. Don't ask how I could make such a boneheaded mistake. My only answer would be, two kids ages three and 8 months, that's how. In better knitting news, I'm almost up to the divide for the Honeymoon Cami! I'm really excited to get the point where I can try it on. I also completed a couple of beaded necklaces for two friends' birthdays, and necklace and earring set for a black tie wedding I am attending in June. I'll get pics up later today for the the jewelry. Tonight DH and I are going to have a date night. We haven't seen a movie in a theater in a long time. Maybe we can actually see one!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I love your necklaces. You have a great nack with color combinations.

Have fun on your date night. I need to talk DH into taking me out on the town too.

Amy

4/09/2005 09:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->