Monday, April 04, 2005

RAK fun!

Over on the Knitty board I found the Random Acts of Kindness ring, and picked out two people to RAK. I spent much of my kid's nap time in assembly for said people, and will be sending goodies there way today. I had a lot of fun reading everyone's wishes and trying to fulfill a couple. I figure I'll send a few out before posting wishes of my own. I hope these people like what I send! I was able to resist the temptation to start a new project. I did end up buying more yarn though. The Flash your Stashers put up the yarn bug, so I had to put in an order at one of my favorite online yarn stores, The Knitting Zone . It's a small order. Mary over at Knitting Zone had Crystal Palace Splash and Fizz on sale, so I picked up a ball of both in the color Flame to make a Vegan Fox. I also picked up a couple of balls of Plymouth Encore in Petal Yellow for Glampyre knits, Mini-Sweater. I have some cotton yarn for the mini-sweater as well, but it requires a ball winder. I'm waiting for my birthday for one of those. Luckily my birthday is in June, so I don't have to wait too long. I suppose I can try to finagle one for Mother's day in May? Hmmmm... I did get a lot of work done on my Honeymoon Cami and my mother's Rollover Pulli. I neglected to take pictures, however. The new goal is get one finished by the end of the week. Hopefully by that time my new yarn will have arrived and I can start a new project.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Could you believe some of the flashed stashes?? I was shocked and awed.

4/04/2005 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->