Friday, March 11, 2005

Bad Penny is taking over!

I have neglected all my other knitting projects for Bad Penny. I've been steadily knitting on her for that last week. I love the pattern! It's so easy, so far, and I'm enjoying watching how the colors are coming out. It's been rather warm here in the East Bay and thus been too hot to work on the pullover or my son's blanket. I'm also eager to start working on a summer tank top of some sort. I'm thinking about the Chickami in my favorite color, purple! With all the knitting I want to start, I'm glad I've got months to complete all the wedding jewelry I've promised to make. I'm making bracelets for two weddings, and a bracelet and necklace combo for another wedding I'm attending in June. I'm excited to get started on those projects as well, but when you've got two little ones under three, the only time one can bead is when they are sleeping. Cuts down on time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! With this hot weather, I've totally been unable to do scarves, hats, blankies...and keep thinking about tanks tops...

3/12/2005 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->