Monday, March 07, 2005

Multi-Knitting

As if I didn't have enough stuff going on in my knitting basket, I signed up for one more! I joined a Bad Penny knit-a-long over the weekend. I've had the yarn for this pattern for some time now and just needed a reason to get started. Also, most of the stuff on the needles right now is really winterish, and I'm just not feeling them as of late. I cast on for Bad Penny yesterday and am liking how the colors are coming together. I picked a variegated Plymouth Encore Colorspun for the body. I'm still trucking along with the other things. My son's blanket is going slowly, but it's mindless and good for TV watching. The pullover is going slowly as well. What I probably need to do is to concentrate on one project to just get it done!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->