Monday, March 21, 2005

Knitting and knitting and knitting

I've been knitting a lot on Bad Penny. My goal was to get it close to completion so that I could start on my Honeymoon Cami for the Honeymoon KAL yesterday. Of course, the best laid plans! My son got sick on Friday, and had a fever all weekend. Needless to say, ill children can crimp knitting time! I dream of having a house where no one is ill. I think having a kid in preschool pretty much means that's not happening. I have gotten fairly far on Bad Penny. I've still got to finish one sleeve and pick up and knit the collar. I cast on for Honeymoon, not being able to wait, but probably won't get too far. On a more positive note, DH and I taped the new episodes of Deadwood and Carnivale last night, so there should be some good TV viewing this evening! Maybe I can at least get the sleeves done while watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I hope your son starts feeling better soon.

Amy

3/22/2005 04:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->