Sunday, June 26, 2005

Tired, so very tired...

I am bone tired. Close friends of ours got married yesterday. DH was the best man and was tied up most of the weekend with wedding commitments, and I had my hands full with the kidlets. The wedding itself was beautiful and fun, but because of the schedule, DH and I took separate cars. The wedding was about 1 1/2 hours from where we live, so the driving was brutal for us both, plus it was an evening wedding. We're absolutely sleepwalking. Altogether, not a good day to take a class, but I did. I took a refresher course in basic wirework. I wanted to brush up on my skills for the stitch marker making I've been doing. I totally enjoyed myself through the exhaustion. In two hours we made a bracelet made of links that we created, and a pair of earrings. I'm so happy I took it and I think it will help me expand my jewelry making options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->