Monday, June 20, 2005

"I'm smitten. I'm in deep smit."

Today is DH and my 7th anniversary. We already celebrated it over the weekend with dinner out sans kidlets. It was nice to get away and have some adult coversation. It's been a wonderful 7 years and I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries. Sometimes our anniversary gets lost within the celebratory miasma that is May/June. Our entire family it seems has anniversaries, weddings, and birthdays in these two months. We also have Mother's Day and Father's day in there. Our crazy months will be officially over when we attend a wedding this coming Saturday. DH is the best man. I get to offically just be a guest. I've got more work to do in the next two weddings I go to this year. Speaking about weddings, my SIL loves the bridal bracelets I designed/made for her wedding, so I'm happy. On the knitting front, I finished knitting the French Market Bag and will be feltiing today. I'll post pics later. I wound up the Koigu for my Charlotte's Web shawl that I'm making for the Summer of Lace KAL and for my next Knit the Classics project. I bought Wives and Daughters, the next Knit the Classics book, and I've got to say... we need to pick some shorter books if we want a ghost of a chance of finishing a book a month. I also joined another swap, the Stitch Marker Swap! Being as this is the Garden of yarn AND beads, I just needed to join. I'll be posting a button soon, but if anyone is interested, go check out this link. Quote title is care of "So I Married an Axe Murderer." I love Mike Myers! Has anyone recognized the movie quotes from last weeks posts?

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Happy anniversary! Koigu....yum!!!

Amy

6/20/2005 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more to come! We've got a wedding this Saturday too, my brother's!

6/20/2005 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->