Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"You know how it is, rockin' and rollin' and what not."

Well, what do you know... another FO! I finished up the chickami for my SIL's bridal shower gift. She will be honeymooning in Jamaica, so hopefully this tank will serve her well during the Caribbean nights. Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I ended up spending a bunch of birthday money that day on various goodies. When they start rolling in I'll post the new loot. I'm off to prepare for a park day with the kidlets, and I'm hard at work searching for my next project. I joined the Summer of Lace KAL and would like to start Charlotte's web... Of course the cold shoulder sweater is intriguing. I could make a sweater for DS... I finally got the yarn for the Acorn tank... What to do!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your SIL is going to love it! She'll be the talk of Jamaica!

Cold Shoulder....Cold Shoulder...Cold Shoulder...

6/15/2005 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger ShelbyD said...

It looks cute!

6/15/2005 10:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! And enjoy your Charlotte's Web.

6/16/2005 02:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->