Sunday, July 17, 2005

Can't write much right now...

My Mother-in-law is still here on her visit, so just a quick check-in. I finished my son's sweater. You can see a pic below. I think it came out pretty well! It'll be perfect for this winter. I also wanted to post some pics of some lovely yarn I got from a swap I did with Wyldeyez off the knittyboard. I'm getting into the color green lately. My kids birthstones are both shades of green, so I'm beginning to likey! I also got a wonderful package from my Secret Pal. She sent me the cutest Kate Gilbert pattern for a little girl sweater, and lovely lavender wool yarn to knit it with. Thanks Secret Pal! You're the best! I just posted some of my stitch markers on a new site that features handcrafted items. You can find it at Etsy. I have my own store through them called Lovely Lilly Designs. It's exciting! I'm still going to canvas the LYS's though. My sis-in-laws bridal shower went really well. I'll post more on that later. I'm casting on for Cold Shoulder tonight, so more pics of that and Charlotte to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

You little puddin' looks adorable!

I've just spent the last 20 min looking at Etsy. What a neat site!

Amy

7/17/2005 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->