Thursday, October 06, 2005

The fastest project this side of the Mississippi

I swear I just started Charlotte yesterday and already have half of it done. Mind you, I only get to knit while the kids nap or after they go to bed. This thing is practically knitting itself. It helps that I'm using size 17 needles. I love the yarn, which is Rowan's Ribbon Twist. The effect of the polyester ribbon with the wool is very pretty and fairly easy to knit. This is my first cable project ever and I'm liking how they are looking. I'm definitely going to break out the yarn for Bonne Marie's Twist, and Kepler this fall/winter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice cables! Welcome to the cabling club :o)

10/07/2005 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

Beautiful! I love the color!

10/08/2005 08:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->