Sunday, October 02, 2005

Right now my camera is taking pictures of a Raider's game

And it's not here taking pictures of my stash. I was challenged by Jess to take a picture of it all and post it. I was able to take a picture of it all in my closet yesterday. I pulled it all out of the closet to take a better picture of it, but found the camera gone. I think Mr. took it to the game. Oh well, I'll have to post the pics tomorrow. Upon reevaluating the stash, I realize that I need to go on a yarn diet. I had my last yarn acquisition yesterday. It was some of the new Lion Wool and a new Lionbrand boucle yarn called Mystery. There shall be no more until I at least can knit up a couple of my plastic boxes full of yarn. You'll see more about what that means when I post the pics. In other knitting news, I'm almost off sleeve island with my friend's sweater. I'll finish it up, seam it and take pics of it to share soon. I'm also trucking along on a surprise project. In beading news, I'm going to take a break from stitch marker making and concentrate on making some jewelry for holiday gift-giving. I also want to start on a more complicated beadweaving project. I also need to play around with my new sewing machine. I'm thinking about starting with making a little bag, just to get used to working with it. I got some lovely gifts from my Knitty SP as well! She gave me the Elizabeth Scarf pattern, some lovely Knitpicks Shadow in Grape Jelly, the book "Bags, a Knitter's Dozen," some lovely hair sticks (I see them as shawl pins!), and Hello Kitty stickers and pen. I love everything SP! I'll be posting a picture when the camera returns. I thought I'd leave you with a picture of the Mr., the SIL, and me at her wedding. You can see how beautiful the day was, and how nice it was on the water!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Ew...yarn diet. I'm on an unspoken on at the moment...with the exception of the ball of Calmer, I haven't bought any yarn for quiet a while. It's so hard!

10/02/2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your stash! I say I'm on a yarn diet, but really when I get paid again, I'll get back into it!

10/02/2005 06:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->