Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ok, I'm it again...

Knottyknitpicks has bounced it back to me. Here are four more truths and one more lie... 1) When I turned 21, I got tipsy with my parents at a local art and wine festival. We were so gone, that we started pooling pocket change to buy more tickets. Our friends who came to meet us had to take care of us and get us all home. 2) I once had an unpleasant year with a guy who gave me unwanted attention in high school. Five years later, I ended up TA in a college course that included this person's little brother. It was a very uncomfortable semester. 3) The one and only time I've gotten sick on alcohol was on tequila shots I drank at a Greek initiation. I still can't drink or smell tequila without feeling ill. 4) I wrote a 15 minute short film that was considered for submission by a local film festival. 5) I come from a long line of crafters and have been taught to sew, do needlepoint, latch hook, embroidery, cross-stitch, bead weaving, beading, crochet, and knitting. So which one's a lie?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

I'm going to guess that you still love a sip of the ol' tequila! ;)

9/25/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

i just can't picture many 21yo getting tipsy with mom and pop. although i can picture it hapening, i am guessing that this didn't happen to you.

9/25/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

How could you not like tequila??

9/25/2005 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Not my first choice, but I'll go with the 15 minute short film.

9/25/2005 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'll go with being a TA to the little brother.

9/25/2005 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->