Friday, September 23, 2005

Four Truths and a Lie

I won the last round of a blog game for the Knittyboards. I guessed correctly for the Domestic Overlord! Ok, so here are my four truths and a lie. Let's see if you can sniff out the untruth! 1) Even though my father is a registered pharmacist and always said "better living through chemistry", I opted to go through the entire 18 hour labor with my firstborn completely unmedicated. 2) I once got written up for "flatulence" at one of my first jobs. 3) I have horrible depth perception and have been hit in the face by flying objects at least 200 times in my life. 4) Even though I refused to state my ethnicity on my college application, my college for some reason marked me down as Asian pacific Islander, which is partly true. I raised holy heck about it and got it changed to "other." 5) When I started college I really wanted to be a criminal profiler for the FBI just like Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs. I still like that character so much I named my daughter after her. So have at it people!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle D. said...

I will have to say bad depth perception, 200 times sounds like alot. Only because flatulance sounds like such a HR word that one could be possible.

Finally I managed make it for a guess, I've been a little slow on the up take.

9/23/2005 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

i'm totally gonna take a stab at the Flatulence one, because i can't believe you could get written up for that!!

9/23/2005 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I'm going to say the childbirthing...18 hours no meds? Hmmm...

9/23/2005 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger weaselrina said...

This leaves me with Criminal profiler I guess ;)

9/23/2005 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Nederlass said...

D'oh! All have been guessed!
I was going to say Clarice.

9/24/2005 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I'd say flatulence too, since it is the answer ;) but I am impressed with the no medication childbirth. I had to beg them for an epidural because I had pregnancy issues and they did give me two, ultimately, but I know I couldn't have done it without the drugs! (I ended up having a c-section anyway.)

9/24/2005 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->