Monday, July 04, 2005

"She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy..."

Hope everyone (in the U.S. anyway) is enjoying the long weekend. It's been hot here in sunny California, and I'm trying not to get too burned. I'm out a lot with the kids and even though I wear sunscreen, I still manage to tan. What's up with that? We've also spent every night this weekend watching movies. It feels good to try to catch up on my movie loving. We've seen The Machinist, The Jacket, and Kinsey. All were pretty good, although I'd say that I enjoyed The Machinist the most. Christian Bale looks positively anorexic in it, but it made me think. I've been knitting and beading a lot too which is exciting for me. Having hubby home frees up some time for crafty endeavors. I've started up another blog that I will use to post my free patterns and pics of bead items I will be putting up for auction on ebay. It's called "Craftylilly's Harvest" and you can find it here. I'm still working on sprucing it up, but I've posted the pattern for the felted cuff I made recently. I'm calling it, the "McCuff." I've also completed two sets of stitch markers that I'll preview over on that blog, and a turquoise and red tiger's eye necklace I'm selling. Take a look! I also am almost finished with my commissioned wedding jewelry work. I'm one bracelet away from completing the wedding jewelry for my friend who is getting married this New Year's Eve. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your jewelry is great. I'm sure you will sell tons of it.

Happy Holiday,
Amy

7/04/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

Pretty. Too bad we have to wait that long for the picture of the bride wearing your creations.

7/05/2005 07:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->