Saturday, August 27, 2005

Destashing Mania!

I'm really trying to destash a little bit. I've been pretty active on the knittyboards these past few days swapping some of my yarn stash for needles, notions, and books. I've decided to also start another blog where I post yarns that must find new homes. You can find my bargain bin here. I offer all of the yarn up for sale or swap of like value. If you find something you'd like, leave a comment, or if you are already a blog buddy, send me an email. I'm going to be adding to this bargain bin as I continue to sift through the stash. Right now, it's mostly TLC, Patons, and Lion stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I have been told I am no longer allowed to buy yarn (that he knows of) until I have produced a few more FO's so...stop tempting me! :o)

8/28/2005 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->