Friday, August 26, 2005

A fun little meme

I got this from Amylovie. My 23rd post, 5th sentence reads: We drool over yarn together. Too funny, and a little gross... The context was a yarn shopping trip that my mother and I were taking, and yes, we do ooo and aaaahhh over yarn together all the time! Instructions for meme: 1. Go into your archive. 2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to). 3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to). 4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. 5. Tag five people to do the same. I'm tagging everyone who wants to be with this one. It's fast and interested to see what you were thinking back then!

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

My mother and I drool over yarn too.

Have a great weekend,
Amy

8/26/2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Jennifer! Yes, for the low low price of ninety nine ninety nine, you can have the paring knife! Ha. You have a really fun blog, and I like your Etsy site. Does it go well? I've thought of trying to start up a little something before, but I never get around to it. I finally caught that glimpse of your Charlotte -- nice job! And I might join up with the Knitting parents of small children blog ring -- that looks like a good one to surf! jeniferknits.blogdrive.com

8/27/2005 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...drool... :o) hehe

The fifth sentence from my twenty-third post is:

I mean yeah, we refer to her as 'Dobby' once in a while (okay at least once a day) but we don't ask her to clean the house top to bottom, do our laundry and cook for us!

Can you guess who I'm talking about? ;o)

8/30/2005 05:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->