Tuesday, August 30, 2005

How did I get so busy?

I truly don't know. Swapping yarn/books has been fast and furious these past few days. I've been at the post office numerous times. I've got lots of goodies coming my way though. By the way, I've posted more yarn, books, and patterns in Craftylilly's Bargain Bin. Check it out in my sidebar. There have been a lot of commitments for my son's preschool lately as well. I've had a few sales of stitch markers and have designed a few new ones too. I've got a few hush-hush projects in the works as well. More details when I've got them. The upshot of all this is that I haven't had as much time to knit or spin as I'd like. I think the swapping frenzy is going to die down soon as what I've got up in my Bargain bin is all I've got left to clear out of the stash. The hush-hush projects will be wrapped up soon as well. The kids... well the kids still needs lots of care and attention, but at least they still take naps! Speaking about naps, they're taking one now, so I better go getting some knitting in!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

It sounds like you are in the middle of a whirlwind. Hope things settle down for you soon.

Amy

8/31/2005 03:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->