Saturday, October 29, 2005

Joaquin Phoenix is playing Johnny Cash?

That is brilliant! I've been seeing the promos for the movie Walk the Line all over TV and am really looking forward to the movie. Of course I will be watching it after everyone else when it comes out on DVD, but never matter. Joaquin Phoenix is a wonderful actor and I love Johnny Cash. My dad has always like country music and my mother is a blues lover so I heard a lot of Johnny Cash growing up. Love it!! Thank you for all the good health vibes sent our way. The kidlets are basically all better, but I'm still lagging. I'm at the stage where you generally feel better, but have that dry hacking, nagging cough that disrupts sleep. I hate it. I should feel much better by Halloween though which is important as it will be the Boy's first trick or treating experience. He's going to be Batman (of course). Little girl is destined to be a pink butterfly. I don't have much knitting news to report. I am putting a dent in my lists of doom. Much work has been done on the handmade journal, and I've got everything prepped and ready for the November 1st cast on of the kidlets Christmas Stockings. My Snow White sweater is almost done; I just have to pick a collar. I'm leaning towards using a shawl collar rather than a regular V-neck. Pictures by the end of the weekend, I promise! I took this little quiz and the results are fairly accurate, down to the profession. It's also strange as purple is my favorite color. Hmmmm...

Your Aura is Purple

Your Personality: You're a dreamer and visionary. You believe you were put on this earth to do something great. You in Love: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a man who sees your vision and adopts it as his own. Your Career: You need a job that helps you make a difference. You have a bright future as a guru, politician, teacher, or musician. What Color Is Your Aura? Take This Quiz :-) Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.
We're off to do a little Christmas shopping this weekend at the new Kohl's. I hope we can knock a few gifts off the list...

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Joaquin Phoenix...what can I say? He is so amazingly talented it makes him very very sexy to me. I know he's going to be amazing in that movie.

Glad to hear your feeling better!

10/29/2005 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Joaquin Phoenix has a touch of darkness to his personality. Brilliant casting.

Is that quiz scary or what?

10/29/2005 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->