Tuesday, October 11, 2005

We're all still at Falcon Crest.. and grandmother rules the roost

Come on now, who remembers Falcon Crest... Who watched Dallas, Dynasty, and Knot's Landing... One of the many things "media" things I remember about the 80s was watching Dallas, and Falcon Crest with my parents. Those shows were all about 80s cheese. If you watch the current Desperate Housewives, you get the idea; only these stories were about the rich and how they scheme and backstab, not the local neighborhood. Now what reminds me of this 80s cheese? Well, I adopted a virtual pet for my blog. Scroll down the sidebar and meet Lorenzo... Lorenzo LLama. Anyone get it? I couldn't resist. In other blog news, I also updated my sidebar FOs and projects. I added a link to another blog where I list all the blogs I read. So if you're looking to expand your reading, take a look. For my weekly movie review, we saw The Interpreter with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn. Entertaining movie all around, although we could sniff out the bad guy from the beginning. We didn't get to see the second movie from Netflix, Henry and June, as we had a rather busy weekend. We did manage to finish watching Season 2 of La Femme Nikita, so I've got to remember to bump Lost up to the top of our Rental Queue.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pioggia said...

It is a very cute llama!

10/11/2005 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Lorenzo Llama! I love it!

10/11/2005 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I remember Falcon Crest - vaguely.

I put the fish pattern under "free pattern" on my blog.

10/11/2005 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Hee hee hee...Lorenzo...hee hee...

10/11/2005 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Lorenzo Llama .... how cute are you?? And when I was in France (age 18, 1990), everyone kept asking me, "Do you know the Carringtons??" because I'm from Denver. Sad, huh?

10/11/2005 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->