Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hello, I'm Wiji, Craftylilly's Cat

One of them anyway. There are two others, my brother and the little shrimp. They aren't the focus of today's post. Can I tell you a secret? I think Mom's trying to poison me. You see, a couple of weeks ago she took all of us to the Vet. None of us appreciated it. Well, at this Vet visit, we were told that my brother and I needed a teeth cleaning. Because of my heart murmur, I have to have antibiotics for a couple of days before the procedure. Anyway, last week, Mom gives me some which made me really sick. I haven't totally forgiven her. Well, yesterday, she tries to give me some more. Now granted, this stuff tastes different, and I dont' feel sick after it, but I still don't trust it. It's orange. I don't trust orange things. I've fought back. I dont' take this kind of treatment laying down (contrary to my picture). I've got teeth and claws and am not afraid to use them. Let's just say I've got big plans for when she tries to get me in the cat carrier tomorrow. Mom is having a bad day all the way around. That second picture you see? Those are the open holes in the floor and ceilings created when you get your ductwork cleaned. The little girl has been in her playpen all day, and the boy is stir crazy. The vacuum they are using is really loud and scary too. Mom says she feels a migraine coming on. I haven't seen her pick up her sticks and yarn all day. Ashe, Hazel, and I have conferred and decided she's going to lose it today. We've got our assigned hiding places figured out.

5 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Oh, Wiji, tell your mommy to take care of herself! It must be bad if she can't even pick up her sticks and string ... :) Take care!

11/16/2005 04:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Wiji, and try to cheer your mum up. She needs your comfort.

11/17/2005 01:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy! I joined the sexy knitters club! ehoo!!!!
I've got that orange stuff in my fridge too! My cat keeps getting a funky eye.. remember that cartoon catt , bill? yeah, pretty similar..
your cat is super pretty!

11/17/2005 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Hi Wiji, go curl up and purr on your mom's lap. That's what my kitty just did and it always helps!

11/17/2005 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Some days are like that, Wiji. Your poor mommy. I'm with Steph, go crawl on her lap and purr and let her know that you know (deep, deep down inside) that she's doing it out of love.

Except for the ductwork. That's just hellish. Hope it's done soon!

11/17/2005 03:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->