Monday, November 14, 2005

Swaps and new KAL's

I just love knitting/crafting swaps and KALs. I've met so many wonderful people through particapating in them! I've joined two new groups/KALs as you can see by my sidebar. I learned about the Sexy Knitters Club through Amy. Anyone can join the group if you consider yourself a sexy knitter. Come on, you know you do! Join up! There will be an official KAL starting in the New Year. I also joined the Solid Socks KAL. Knitting the kidlets' stockings has awakened the sock knitter hiding deep inside. This will be my first sock KAL so I'm quite excited. I just got some Knitpicks Essential sock yarn in a dark hunter green and am searching for a suitable pattern now. If you have a suggestion, send one my way. In swapping news, my handmade journal Swap partner left a comment saying she's working away on it! Yay! I also received a book from the Knit the Classics book swap. She sent me Born Free which I've never read but always wanted to. I've just mailed off the book to my pal today. The Knitty SP5 is also wrapping up this month. I'm putting the finishing touches on the final package for my pal. I hope she likes it. Last knitting news of the day, I'm putting up the pattern for the Double Happiness felted bag on my sidebar today. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern, Jennifer! I really like your double happiness bag design. Hey, do you want some more solid color sock yarn? I have two skeins of the Knitpicks Essential sock yarn in gray that I don’t think I’m going to use. I’d be happy to send them to you.

11/14/2005 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You are SUCH the sexy knitter! I'm glad you joined.

Amy

11/15/2005 04:32:00 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Wow, I love that sexy knitter ring! I must join, of course. :) And thanks for the comment on my blog re: all the off topic stuff. Yes, I think it's scary that we all think we should be just like each other ... take care!

11/15/2005 01:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->