Monday, April 25, 2005

Weekends are supposed to be relaxing!

At least so I've been lead to believe. I just do not feel recharged today in the slightest. I didn't do too awful much this weekend, but we had a busy week last week, and I haven't gotten a lot of sleep the last few days. For some reason DD woke up on Saturday with her first nightmare, and DS woke up three times last night with night terrors. The worst part of last night was his cry which woke me up out of a dead sleep where I felt all disoriented for several minutes. That's just the worst. I'm trying to calm him down and feeling all icky myself. Maybe I'll take a nap when they do today. ZZZzzzzz

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

One of my daughters has night terrors too. It scares the heck out of me every time it happens. You think there is someone killing her up there.

Try to get some sleep today. You need it.

Amy

4/25/2005 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, our daughter had night terrors. She would never remember the next day, while we were moving around bumping into furniture from lack of sleep. Hope you get to catch up on your sleep.

4/25/2005 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->