Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bead Stitch Marker Frenzy!

I've been making a couple of sets of bead stitch markers a day to get ready to post some on ebay. It's been a lot of fun, and I've been experimenting with adding wirework in with the bead work. I'm also trying to work out a row counter pin that can be used as a piece of jewelry. I haven't been that impressed with the row counter bracelet design. I'm not sure if I will be successful in developing something different. I'm also working on patterns for a belt and a bag. I guess I'm experiencing a rush of creativity. I suppose that is a good thing since I've been getting some disappointments out of life. I got the one page reject letter from the local Community College for my teaching, and I can't seem to find another part-time/online tutor or teaching position to apply to. Maybe as we get closer to fall there will be more opportunities. Meanwhile, I'll bead and knit away. I want to post my answers to the Bead Stitch Marker swap questions and so here they are! I'm so excited! Do you prefer shorter or more dangling type of markers? I like any and all types. If it works, I'll use and love it. Is there any kind of markers that you would absolutely NOT want to recieve? See answer to the above question. Colors you like most? Love anything in the purple family, but actually I'm grown quite fond of greens, oranges, and pinks lately. Colors you like least? I've learned to love all colors. Each one brings a mood, and can be beautiful. Would you prefer markers for smaller or larger sized needles? I need more markers for smaller needles. Lacework needs a lot of markers. Do you want your sender to reveal themselves when they ship or at a later date? and How would you like to find out if at all? I'd like to know who my sender is when she/he ships, why not? I'm not sure I'd like to find out. Surprise me? I've progressed a lot on my Charlotte Shawl and my son's sweater but don't have any pics right now. I want to get a few more rows and another color change in before snapping a pic. Next post I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Good luck with the markers! I'm doing the marker swap too! Fun!

7/07/2005 08:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->