Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sales and lampshades

No, I'm not going to talk about a sale on lampshades. You'll see how these two things connect by the end of the post. First off, thank you to all who left such supportive comments about my rejected jewelry pattern. I've decided to start selling them on Etsy in a variety of colors, custom made for $25. Of course, anyone is welcome to make them themselves by using the free pattern, but if you're not set up for or don't want to make them, and/or know someone who'd like one, steer them my way! I also have updated my Bargain Bin site with three more yarn lots. Take a look! Now to lampshades... I've been told that SAHM's are the craziest party goers at a Bachelorette Bash. That's where I'm headed this weekend! I'm flying down to So. Cal. for my friend's bridal shower, and then a few of us and continuing on to a spa weekend in Palm Springs. I hope I'm not the one wearing the lampshade on my head. I'd hate to have those kinds of pictures around somewhere for someone to find. Sheesh... I've decided to take the Ruffles scarf pattern and some Calmer along with me. Hopefully, I'll get some knitting done!

6 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I hope you paint the town red!

Amy

10/13/2005 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!! =)

10/13/2005 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

From the sounds of it, you wont be getting any knitting done. Have fun! Maybe Ill see a pic of you with a lampshade on flickr or something.

10/13/2005 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Have fun...oOOoOOoo...calmer as a travelling companion! Brilliant!

10/13/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Have fun down there! And you'll have a yummy package to come home to ... so what color(s) did you buy from the Bargain Barrel? I'm *this* close to ordering ... (Must. Restrain. Self.)

10/15/2005 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

Enjoy the party and especially the Spa. Good luck with the knitting too.

10/16/2005 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->