Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pictures!

I really need to figure out how to post pictures using my picture host rather than picasa. I think the pictures look bigger using a picture host. Regardless, here are some pictures as promised! Other than the SP package, I've got a pic of my seamed Blackberry just waiting to be edged with ribbing, and the state of my sock. I need to get cracking on that. The prayer shawl didn't make it into the shot, but I'm working hard at that too. The last picture is one of the family working on the Christmas tree. We've got it all decorated and lit up! I'm feeling really festive now! Here's a quick movie review for all of you as we've finally seen some decent movies. If you haven't already seen Bad Santa, and you don't mind dark humor, you really must rent it. We laughed a lot. I don't think it deserved all the bad press it got. It's not an anti-Christmas movie, more of a story about a sad, pathetic individual that semi-receives redemption. Also, Mr. and Mrs. Smith is quite fun. We're still working away at The Wire, but are heartily irritated that there are only 2 episodes per DVD. Using Netflix, it's going to take us forever to see the whole first season. Oh yes, and if you haven't already done so, sign my Frappr map, please! You can find the link on my sidebar. Cheers!

10 Comments:

Blogger Pioggia said...

Good job on your blackberry. Are you going to rib it using a circular needle?

12/04/2005 04:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Flickr as an image host? I don't know if they allow you to post at Blogger though.

12/04/2005 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Your Blackberry looks great! Cute pics of the tree-decorating, too! :-)

12/04/2005 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I host my pictures on photobucket.com and really like it. Bad Santa is freaking hysterical and one of my favorites. Have you seen the Longest Yard remake? Way too funny.

12/04/2005 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I use photobucket, and it works great for me.

We put up our tree today as well. The kiddos had a blast, momma was harried.

Amy

12/04/2005 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! Might try Bad Santa! :)

12/04/2005 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackberry is looking good! Nice goodies from your SP too. :-)

12/04/2005 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

I use both photobucket and flickr. Photobucket hosts my blog photos, flicker for my FO gallery. Photobucket is nice for the html-inept (like me) because it give you a code under each photo that you can just cut and paste into your blog.

I can't wait to see blackberry finished!

12/05/2005 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Bad Santa is the funniest movie EVER! Nice Christmas movie of the past few years, along with Elf.

12/05/2005 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We just put up our tree yesterday and we're waiting for it to 'relax' into a nice tree - when it first comes in all the branches are sticking up to the ceiling because of the cold, then when it warms up we get a tree! Blackberry looks great as does your new hat :o)

As a former dial-up user let me tell you, Photobucket takes forever to download photos when you're on dial-up (just sayin...in case you have dial-up readers)

12/06/2005 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->