Thursday, April 28, 2005

Waiting for digital camera battery to charge...

I wanted to put up a pic of the I Do shrug progress, but my camera is almost dead, so got to recharge those batteries. I'm also plugging along on my mother's sweater. The realization is slowly hitting me that I don't think that sweater is going to be done by mother's day. It'll be close but unless I knit solely on that sweater and use every waking moment that my kids' aren't already using, I'll barely make it. I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge. Today DS, DD and I went with the preschool to a local fire station. Wow, those trucks are impressive, and all the heavy clothing they wear to protect them from fires... I couldn't do it. DS got a little freaked out by the sound of the siren and big engine, but he enjoyed the water hose! I was bummed that I forgot my camera, but as I stated earlier, it wouldn't have done me any good.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I can't believe you are already done with I Do! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Have a great weekend,
Amy

4/29/2005 05:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->