Sunday, May 01, 2005

Finally got some pics!

Don't have loads to report. I wanted to show my new Little Si spindle that the kids "bought" me for Mother's Day. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I love just looking at it. I also was able to download the pic of my I Do progress. I'm up to the elbow and am preparing to start adding stitches. I can't wait to get to where I can use my circ again. DPN's are so fiddly to deal with. I still love my yarn, Cascade Sierra. I think it will be a great little shrug for summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

The color of your I Do is divine! I am so partial to pink. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Happy May Day,
Amy

5/01/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

You seem to handle those dpns just fine. Be careful, once you try spinning, you'll see how addictive it can be.

5/01/2005 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->