Monday, May 30, 2005

Gotta Love the Long Weekend

I decided to change up the template for the blog. I liked the pink, but I think the pale blue is a little easier on the eyes. Of course some things still look wonky, so I've got some tinkering to do. For some reason I can't scroll all the way down the page, and my new profile pic isn't showing even though it shows when I post comments on other people's blogs. If anyone that uses blogger knows what the heck is going on, let me know. I've got an email into blogger help, but I'm not holding my breath on getting an answer. The weekend has been very nice. We went to the zoo yesterday and have basically been relaxing and BBQing. Very nice. I think I'm going to try to either finish up my I Do or try dyeing some yarn while the kidlets nap this afternoon. We'll see! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Thumbs up to the new background.

5/30/2005 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new background~ very pretty colors.

Thanks for your comment to my blog the other day. It really meant a lot to me. :)

5/31/2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

Dyeing requires a few hours... how long will the nap last? I had to dye some more yarn for my bag recently and it spent 3 hour in the oven before the color was completely absorbed by the yarn.

6/01/2005 01:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->