Thursday, May 26, 2005

SP5 Questionnaire!

Well, here are my answers to the SP5 questions. I'm so excited! 1.Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I certainly like higher quality yarns and natural fibers, but that’s not in my budget. I don’t have anything against Lion Brand, Bernat, etc. 2. Do you spin? Crochet? I’m learning how to spin using a hand spindle right now. I don’t crochet. 3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) Nope, no allergies here! 4. How long have you been knitting? I’ve been knitting for about 2 years now. 5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do have an Amazon online wish list, but’s it’s under my DH’s name Darin, same last name. 6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I love lavender and rose scents. 7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Not really. 8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I am a beader and I’m getting into dyeing my own yarn. 9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like 80’s music and 90s alt rock. I also love Classical Music and World music. My car stereo does play MP3s. I’d love to hear new kinds of music. Since the kidlets, I feel a bit out of it. 10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? My favorite color is purple, actually anything in the purple family. 11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married and have two kids, three and under. I have three cats 12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I’d like to go back to teaching after my youngest starts school. I’d like to travel a little with DH. I’d like to get really good at knitting and perhaps sell some of my beadwork and yarn adventures. 13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Don’t have favorites, but I do quite like knitting with Cascade 220. 14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I don’t hate any fiber, but I don’t particularly enjoy novelty yarns. 15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? I’m enjoying knitting with beads, and I love doing lacework. 16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I enjoy knitting sweaters. As far as small projects go, I like hats or handbags. 17. What are you knitting right now? I’m finishing up Knitty’s I Do shrug, and working on a Chickami for my SIL’s bridal shower gift. 18. What do you think about ponchos? I like them and have knitted a few. I like shrugs more. 19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? It depends on the project. I do most of my knitting with circs I’m finding. 20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Will use them all. Love Addis but are a bit expensive. Love bamboo. 21. Are you a sock knitter? Haven’t knitted a sock yet, but have plans to knit my kids Christmas Stockings this Fall. 22. How did you learn to knit? My mom showed me how to cast on and how to do garter stitch. I learned the rest from the first SnB book. 23. How old is your oldest UFO? 9 months. My sons lapghan. It’s taking me forever. 24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I love Piglet, Spongebob, and Hello Kitty. My favorite animal is probably the Tiger. 25. What is your favorite holiday? I love Christmas. 26. Is there anything that you collect? I collect interesting and unique lampwork beads, funky keychains, and drop spindles. 27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I subscribe to Interweave Knits, Vogue Knitting, and Family Circle Easy Knitting 28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Last Minute Knitted gifts, Knitting on the Edge, Knitting Without Tears, Loop d Loop Whew! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! BBQs rule!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Ahhh...a little peak into the world of Craftylilly. I enjoyed reading it.

Have a restful weekend,
Amy

5/26/2005 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->