Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A FO just in time for Mother's Day!

Well, it didn't take me as long as I thought to finish this cowl neck sweater off for my mother. We're planning on hitting Skein Lane in El Cerrito on Saturday to celebrate Mother's day, so I'll be able to get her the sweater and the other little gifties I've got for her. I'm so lucky to share this craft/art with her. We drool over yarn together! I hope I have that eventually with my own little ones. My DS likes looking at yarn, and loves it when I make things for him. I'm hoping my DD will be the same. As Mother's day approaches I just give thanks that I was blessed with my children and am lucky enough to experience motherhood. I am also truly grateful to my own mother as I now recognize how hard that job is!

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

What yarn did you use for your mother's sweater? It's gorgeous!

I also enjoy sharing my love of knitting with my mother. It's our own little secret obsession. I'll bet you DD will be interested in knitting too. I love it when my girls sit on the couch with me in the evenings and knit.

5/03/2005 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

5/04/2005 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Pioggia said...

Sorry I forgot to warn you first that I was tagging you. I hope you don't mind and if you choose to participate don't forget to choose three more people to tag.

5/04/2005 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->