Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Destashing

All of this yarn has never been knit, still have ball bands, were stored in plastic tubs, and come from a non-smoking home. I do have cats, however. If you are interested in any of these yarns, please email me at craftylilly AT gmail DOT com. I only accept Paypal, and will quote you the final total after I figure out the shipping costs to your home.
Lot #1 - Hemp Yarns
5 skeins of Elizabeth Lavold Hempathy in color 06 - $22 plus shipping GONE
2 skeins of Elizabeth Lavold Hempathy in color 07 - $9 plus shipping
Lot #3 - 2 skeins of Lionbrand Cashmere Blend in Red
Price - $8 plus shipping

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for the virtual chocolate! =) Good for you for destashing. I've got my eye on the misti alpaca, but I'll have to wait and be virtuous. If someone else buys it, I'll know my pocketbook wasn't to be plundered...

4/09/2008 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Email me about the Posy Sock Sack on my blog - my email addy is in the sidebar!
Thanks for stopping by!
(((hugs)))

4/22/2008 07:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->