Sunday, January 15, 2006

Creative Minds

After reading what many of you had to say about your *memories* of me, I'd have to say you all are very creative! Stephanie may actually know me and my predilection for making up dumb dance moves. Laura has been in my kitchen. Some of you (Donni, Amy, Heather) have some of the most wonderful memories I never had. *Sigh* If only all of those things did happen. Christie and Jess have the kind of *police show* memories where no one can agree on the details. Carrie, Candsmom, and Laura hold the memories of my *forgotten* college days. Ah, yes... And Rincaro and Whit, Shhhhhhhh! Elspeth tagged me with another meme, so I thought I'd play along. 4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life: Deli Counter Sandwich maker After hours Church receptionist Medical Equipment Manual editor High School Teacher 4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: Jaws Vertigo Benny and Joon Napoleon Dynamite 4 Places You Have Lived: Atlanta, GA Vallejo, CA Walnut Creek, CA Petaluma, CA 4 TV Shows You Love to Watch: House, MD Project Runway The Wire Rome 4 Places You Have Been on Vacation: Yellowstone Seattle Vancouver San Diego 4 websites you visit daily: Bloglines and the knitting blogs therein Knittyboard Yahoo news Craftster 4 of your favorite foods: Sushi Several Dim Sum selections Banana Cream Pie Salami 4 places you would rather be right now: Las Vegas Hawaii Victoria San Diego 4 Bloggers You are Tagging: I'm going to say, whoever wants to play along can! P.S. Jaywalkers have been started, Ruffles is growing slowly but surely, and I've finished the back and Left Front of Twist. Pics soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

Great answers! I used to watch House religiously but last week I decided the addition of the ex-wife was too much and I'm done. It's too bad because the idea behind the show was interesting until they made it more like a soap opera last year. I love Victoria too!

1/15/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

What an interesting combination of favorite foods.

And bless you for being a high school teacher.

1/15/2006 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Mmm, I'm a banana cream pie fan, too. I was so happy that my mom made some for me when I went home over the holidays. ;-) Can't wait to see pics of your Jaywalkers and Ruffles! Take care! :-)

1/15/2006 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

So, you liked San Diego. I can't wait to get there on Thursday.

Amy

1/15/2006 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Arrggh! I missed your *memories* post. I'd love to see those dance moves!
*Must catch up with Bloglines* :-)

1/16/2006 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! I am totally with you on Benny and Joon and SUSHI. Favorite things!

1/17/2006 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->