Try as I might, my posts have been feeling a bit scattered of late. It's a hallmark of an overtaxed mind, I think. So what randomness do I have for you today?
- Elspeth has challenged us all to show all of our WIP's tomorrow on our blogs. I actually don't have that many, as UFO's give me hives, but you'll actually see some knitting pics on the blog.
- Signups for the Knitting Vacation Swap end on Sunday night, so email me at craftylilly AT yahoo DOT com to sign up if you're interested! It's a one-time swap with packages to be mailed by June 1st. $15 minimum to spend. It's a great way to hear about all the fun vacations people will be enjoying this summer and sending along a little knitted gift and other goodies to accompany a friend on the way!
- I joined the Stashalong for 2 months, starting April, and I have to plans on what part of my stash I'm going to work on. Maybe I'll commit to working through at least 10 balls of yarn by the end of the Stashalong. That, and not buy anymore yarn for 2 months. What did I just sign up for?
- On my way home After dropping my son off at school today I found myself at a stop sign behind a large white van. The van was one of the ones with no windows on the side of the van. The vanity plate on the back of the van said "Pimp Daddy." And it had a bumper sticker that said "My other ride is your mother." I was embarassed for the 3 20 something men in the van. I was also embarassed for their mothers. I better not find that kind of car swag on my son's car when he grows up. There will be hell to pay... hell to pay.
- Here is a link to a fun little video that my kids love and I think is hilarious. This is especially for Chris.
- Here is another Link for anyone with intimate knowledge of Ebay. You know who you are. Did I mention I joined the Stashalong?