Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stuff in my cabinet

Kate has come up with a funny contest asking people to take a picture of the cupboard over the refrigerator and show off all the useless junk we store up there. So here is mine. It's mostly filled with travel mugs. Some of these things date back to college days. See that Caffe Strada mug and the Impressionist mug next to it? Those mugs have seen some good times... good times.... Oh, yeah, and you can see some of the Raiders drink cups that RM has collected at games for the past couple of years, a pitcher I forgot I had, a thermos, a training sippy cup that neither kid ever took to. And what's that I see? Is that a Nintendo 64 box? Why yes, yes it is! It doesn't have an old broken down game system in it though. It's filled with a set of plates that my mother in law collected for us. RM's had those plates for a long time. Honestly, I keep forgetting we have them. Sorry, mom! Well, that was enlightening. I really need to get in there and get rid of some of that. How many travel mugs do we need? I finally decided to close up the Etsy store. I may post things there in the future, but I just haven't had the time to update it. So, I've decided to offer up the last 4 items that I have already made on the blog. Reply to this post or email me at tabbytuxedo AT yahoo DOT com if you are interested in any of them. Free shipping for all to the U.S. What's available: Top left - set of 5 stitch markers using word beads and glass accents. The color scheme is deep blue. The wire is non-tarnish silvertone and will fit up to a size 9 needle. $11 Top right - set of 5 stitch markers featuring Swarovski crystals in green and yellow. Wire is non tarnish silvertone and will fit up to a size 9 needle. $11. Bottom: set of 5 stitch markers using Czech glass peach swirls and seed bead accents. Wire is nontarnish silvertone and will fit up to a size 9 needle. $8 Bottom picture: Classic black bracelet featuring Czech glass opaque black rondelles, Czech glass faceted opaque black beads, and seed bead accents. Toggle clasp. Length is 8.25 inches. $15 That's all I have left from the store! I am planning out a couple of jewelry projects for this month's project spectrum, so I may be back at etsy soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Hmmmm...I'm trying to remember what's above the fridge. I may have to check later.... :D

4/05/2006 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - I have the SAME PROBLEM with travel mugs, altho mine are in my "pantry closet" - and many have already traveled to the thrift store.

4/05/2006 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Yeah - what is it with travel mugs....yet, even though we probably have 20, can I pass up a cool new one if I see it?? NO! Silly thing is, I rarely use them, and the hubby just uses the same old one EVERY morning....

4/05/2006 09:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo made me laugh. :) We just moved out- we don't have a cupboard above the fridge anymore- which I guess is good...our old one had big ol' glass vases and flower pots (?) in them for some odd reason.

4/05/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

You know I'm good for any and all leftover stitchmarkers you feel like unloading. Just in case you didn't.

I don't even want to think what's over the refrigator. Probably incredibly old mixers for drinks that haven't been made in 20 years. And a crockpot and .....I'm going to have to look. And then clean it out. Bah.

4/05/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->